How it Works
WHAT WE DO:
AAPCM is the international clearinghouse for individual states in regards to the advancement of chiropractic scope of practice.
- We support advanced practice chiropractic medicine by fostering quality education, legislation, and participation in the health care system for the benefit of society.
- AAPCM works with educational institutions to develop advanced practice education for chiropractic physicians. We connect those interested in advanced practice chiropractic with those institutions.
- Our legislative consultant has a proven record in chiropractic scope of practice enhancement. We are available to coach your state or jurisdiction’s lobbyist on the chiropractic legislative process and possibilities for improvement.
- We are assembling chiropractic leaders working to modernize the philosophy, science, and art of chiropractic medicine.
- We are validating the concept that advanced practice chiropractic is a natural and logical extension of our profession and will benefit the public.
- AAPCM speakers are available for meetings and events.
WHERE MY MONEY WILL GO:
- To educate the chiropractic profession and the public about the merits of advanced chiropractic practice through media outreach.
- Provide lobbyist support of legislative initiatives.
- Provide a speaker’s bureau for promoting advanced practice chiropractic.
- Generation of PAC funds for expenses related to advanced practice chiropractic.
Chiropractic education and legislation are two extremely important aspects of standardizing information and practices for maximum professionalism, efficiency, and safety standards across the board. We are committed to our goal of advancing chiropractic treatment, and chiropractic doctor’s ability to provide it.