The advancement of chiropractic medicine to meet the needs of our patients.
- Personal and professional integrity
- Patient centered care
- Evidence informed practices
- Education and training
- Inter-professional collaboration
The Academy is organized and shall be administered and operated to accomplish the following purposes:
- Provide the home for scope of practice initiatives through education and legislation
- Advocate for advanced licensure, based upon education and certification
- Develop, in collaboration with higher education institutions, education and clinical training for advanced scope of practice
- To be the home for advanced scope of practice initiatives
- To advocate for recognition of advanced practice
- To develop advanced clinical training
- To develop organizational membership
- To promote The Academy’s mission and values
Here at the Academy of Advanced Practice Chiropractic Care, we are striving to advance the American chiropractic field within the larger medical community. By adhering to strict medical processes and regulations, we hope to improve chiropractic treatment through similar avenues as other medical fields.