We are an American chiropractic association that strives to grow the field within the larger medical community. Our goal is to create chiropractic best practices that are not limited to current dogmatic views of what are perceived as limitations of chiropractics. We focus on chiropractic educational practices, chiropractic legislation, and increasing chiropractic scope of practice.
- If you believe that chiropractic physicians should be able to practice at the top of their education and,
- If you believe that chiropractic physicians should have the right to legislate advanced scopes of practice and,
- If you believe that it is acceptable to utilize pharmaceuticals as part of the treatment program of a chiropractic physician and,
- If you believe that pharmaceuticals can have a place in chiropractic treatment without compromising our conservative approach to healthcare and,
- If you believe that what it will take to change the chiropractic treatment paradigm is to legislate advanced scopes of practice state by state and jurisdiction by jurisdiction,
- If you believe that it will take a strong, unified international effort led by a strong, unified international organization to make these changes,
THEN JOIN THE ACADEMY OF ADVANCED PRACTICE CHIROPRACTIC MEDICINE AND PARTICIPATE WITH US AS WE CHANGE THE FACE OF OUR PROFESSION FOR THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR PATIENTS